Frequently asked questions
Corona virus update
(last update 25th of January 2022)
Are your escape rooms open?
Can you play with people from different households?
Which precautions does Backspace take to prevent the spread of the virus?
1. Our staff wears gloves during their work and will always keep their 1,5 metres distance for all players. The staff member that joins the plays in the Time Machine will wear a face mask.
2. When you enter our facility we will ask you some questions about your health. Just to make sure you don't have any symptoms of the Corona virus. Every group of players will get their own spot in our lounge and will have their own toilet. So you won't come into contact with players from other groups.
3. We also ask you to wash your hands before playing our escape room or disinfect them with disinfecting gel. If you want we have plastic gloves available to wear in the escape room.
4. Of course we disinfect and clean our escape rooms thoroughly after every group. And it's not possible to stay for drinks after playing the escape room.
5. We ask every visitor to show their CoronaCheck QR code.
Can I cancel my booking?
Book and cancel
Can I book an escape room myself?
Do I have to pay upfront?
How can I pay?
Can I cancel my booking?
Playing the escape rooms
How long does it take to play an escape room?
With how many people can I play the escape rooms?
What time should I be with you when I play an escape room?
Can I book an escape room exclusively for our group?
About our escape rooms
Are your escape rooms scary?
Can I play an escape room after having some drinks?
What do the escape rooms cost?
Which escape rooms do you have?
You and your team are thieves who hunt for the wealth of rich people. But you do this in a very special way: by breaking into someone's thoughts. You will find clues in the memories. Combine everything you discover and discover the secret of the main character. But make sure he doesn't wake up!
You will receive a list of suspects. The police can only hold them for 1 hour. Will you be able to find out in time who killed Mrs. Peacock's sister?
Board the Orient Express. Take a trip on this beautiful old train. What might start as a quiet journey soon becomes an exciting adventure!
Are you the perfect team? Only the perfect team can activate the Black Box to solve all major world problems.
Time Machine is an escape room for children. Professor Jacobs is stuck in the past. Can you manage to free him?
Escape room for kids
Do you have escape rooms for kids?
From which age are the escape rooms suitable?
As a parent do I have to be present while the kids play an escape room?
However, we do ask parents to stay in the facility. We have a comfortable lounge with drinks and snacks. Here you can sit and relax while the children play an escape room.
Are the children younger than 13 years old? Then a parent goes along in the Orient or Mindcrime escape rooms. This is fun for the children, but also for the parent. Then you can experience what the children do and how much they like it.